Security/LEO Coordination Team
The mission of the “Airport Security and LEO Coordination Team” is to arrange for the delivery of advisory services/support related to airport security matters and to facilitate the coordination of providing LEO resources for airport’s affected by emergencies to ensure compliance with TSR 1542.
- Handle typical administrative airport security duties such as coordination with TSA, evaluating access control systems, camera services, handling ASP amendments, etc.
- Work to ensure the airport is in compliance with TSA regulations
- Act as a liaison with local TSA.
- Coordinate with ALEAN for LEO support.
- Coordinate continual security support team services for the affected airport.